At the same time I was thinking of a bunch of bad raps against President Obama, I thought about some unfair claims that had been made against George W. Bush while he was president.
1. He knew about the 9/11 attacks beforehand.
2. He said “the question is our children learning?”
3. He let Osama bin Laden get away.
4. He didn’t care about black people.
5. He couldn’t think of any mistakes he’d made as President.
However, there were some sound criticisms as well:
1. He moved to privatize Social Security.
2. He took us to war against Iraq on fabricated evidence.
3. He asked for and got more spending, less revenue, and a large deficit throughout several years of economic growth.
4. He denied global warming was occurring.
5. He ran a relentless political propaganda campaign against the opposition.